HHM CPAs is looking to hire a Financial Planner / Lead Advisor / Personal Financial Advisor in Memphis, Tennessee.
Time Commitment: The firm anticipates the incumbent becoming integral to the firm and being the driving force of success in the Memphis area. The incumbent will be expected to meet with clients throughout the entire business day and into the evening if necessary. Additional time commitments to evening client seminars and community business functions / business development will be expected.
1. Recruit new clients on an ongoing basis while maintaining a superior level of commitment to current clients. This includes developing a local marketing strategy in conjunction with the firm’s marketing team
2. Interview clients to help them determine financial goals, objectives and retirement income needs in order to recommend and implement risk management strategies including life, LTC, and disability insurance
3. Implement financial planning recommendation within client portfolios using various assets including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc.
4. Maintain specific service model and standards as set forth by firm including periodic client review meetings
5. The Incumbent will be charged with monitoring financial, political and tax trends to ensure client financial positions / plans are effective and proactively updated
6. Work with business owners to develop, advise, implement and monitor workplace retirement plans
7. Implement education planning strategies including trusts, section 529 plans, ESAs, UTMAs, etc.
Core Competencies: While CFP®, CFA or CPA designations are not mandated, the knowledge base and skillset developed through these programs outline the fundamentals for success as a lead advisor. Understanding Estate Planning strategies and the ability to converse reasonably with estate attorneys and CPAs to develop, implement and review client estate plans is expected.
Discover careers at HHM Certified Public Accountants. HHM has provided CPA services to businesses and individuals for nearly 40 years. We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA. BDO has more than 400 member firms. Because of this, we have access to resources that other firms may not have available to them.
We have built our business one relationship at a time with client satisfaction and service excellence as our main objectives. To reach those goals, we hire the best and the brightest people. We welcome them as part of our family. Then we provide them with the resources, growth tools, and work-life balance they need to succeed in their careers.
Our belief is that our employees are our most important investment. That’s why we offer so many benefits.
We also place a strong value on community service and provide time off to participate in volunteer events. We want to support our staff as they give their time and energy to serve others. We are always looking for ambitious, motivated, and passionate people.