To Our Valued Clients,
As the situation with the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the health of our clients is a top priority for HHM. While we will continue to welcome in-person visits in our offices, we will also be happy to conduct meetings by telephone conference if you prefer to limit social interactions. In addition to the regular mail and overnight delivery options that we have offered to our clients in the past, we will attempt to accommodate requests for pick-up of tax information and delivery of prepared tax returns for our clients located in Chattanooga and Memphis. We hope that these additional services will help protect the health of our clients.
As always, our professionals are committed to providing you with quality service that is both timely and efficient. Please note that we do have a secure system to electronically send information to us. If you would like to take advantage of using that system, please reach out to your HHM contact.
Our clients may experience a host of accounting, tax and other issues from this event. Some examples of these issues are:
- Refinancing debt to take advantage of low rates
- Financial modeling and cash flow projection assistance to evaluate lost revenue and ability to meet business cash needs
- Evaluating business interruption insurance claims
- Providing valuations of securities portfolios given stock market and financial market volatility
- Preparing for the possible extension of tax deadlines
If you need assistance with these issues or have other needs, please reach out to your HHM contact. HHM will partner with you to address your needs.
We wish everyone continued good health during this disruption to our business and personal lives.
All the best to you,
Henderson, Hutcherson & McCullough, PLLC