To Our Clients and Colleagues,
HHM CPAs is continuing to provide our clients with tax, accounting, and assurance services despite the ever-changing environment caused by the rapid spread of COVID-19. We have taken many steps to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and families. However, we have now implemented the following precautions:
- The firm is operating in an entirely remote-work status as of today, March 25th.
- In Chattanooga, our door has been equipped with a large mail slot for drop-off of information and documents.
- In Memphis, we’ve placed a large and secure receptacle in the downstairs lobby for drop-off of information and documents.
- If you haven’t already done so, please send in your tax information. Though the tax filing deadline has been pushed to July 15th, we at HHM will honor the original April 15th deadline and plan to have returns completed and delivered then. Your cooperation will help us do so.
- We have suspended face-to-face meetings until further notice, but are available by email, phone, or video conferencing.
- We encourage you to send communications electronically, including tax documents and other information, using our secure Sharefile system. We will still accept mail and package delivery at the office, but we prefer electronic submissions for the sake of safety.
- Our IT infrastructure has been tested for safety and security to ensure your information remains confidential and uncompromised as our employees work remotely.
- Our management group continues to monitor information as it becomes available and will make safety decisions for our workplace to remain in compliance with federal, state, and local governments.
We remain available to you by email or phone, as always. We will continue to respond to your questions and requests in a timely manner to deliver the level of service you have come to expect from HHM.
Thank you for your continued trust in our firm. Feel free to reach out to us with concerns or questions. Take care and be safe.